Pardon our virtual dust we are improving our site for better customer service

Saturday, October 10, 2009

About the Mortgage Professional

Debra C. Ferguson
Licensed Mortgage Broker
727.867.6819 Phone
888-274-3582 Fax
Debraf@usa.net

I would like to introduce myself and give you a little bit of history of what I have to offer in the Real Estate Finance Industry.

I have been associated with the Real Estate Industry for over 30 years. My father was a builder and developer on the Pinellas Beaches in the 1970’s and 80’s. I have been in the Mortgage Industry for over 15 years. I have lived in my home in Maximo Moorings since 1978. I built my business through referrals because my number one priority is Service and Knowledge. I receive Borrowers from many sources including Realtors because I pride myself on having a smooth transaction with all parties involved. I keep Realtors updated on what is happening with the loan so everyone feels comfortable the closing will be smooth. I have extensive knowledge on underwriting guidelines so there is nothing left to chance when the loan is submitted.

I am available to Realtors and Clients 7 days a week and usually until 9pm every evening. I have the ability to pre qualify borrowers within 15 minutes and fax a pre qualification letter within minutes. I can get a Fannie Mae Underwriting approval within 30 minutes after speaking with borrowers and taking a full application. I know how to properly package and present the loan documents to the bank for fast and easy approvals. I eliminate delays by analyzing all the components of what it takes to get a loan to closing and I'm aware of any stipulations that could possibly arise. Communication and proper planning is the key to a successful Real Estate closing.

I have all types of financing available including FHA, VA and Conventional. I have the ability to offer financing on Condo Hotel Units and Condo’s because of a relationship with a Reputable Bank that I have had for several years. There is No Condo Questionnaire Required at this time and Condo’s do not have to be Fannie Mae Approved to obtain financing. I can offer 100% LTV Investor Financing with Cross Collateralization on a primary or second home.

Thank You for your time and please feel free to call me if there is anything I can assist you with or questions I can answer.

Sincerely,

Debra C. Ferguson / Licensed Mortgage Broker